Christian Ministry Online - Application Process
Individuals applying for admission to the Christian Ministry Online Program should complete the following steps:
Submit an online application along with the $50 application fee.
Apply for and accept financial aid by completing the following steps:
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. NNU's school code is 00-1624.
- Request an electronic pin number. (This may take 3 or more days and will be sent via email.)
- Fill out the FAFSA using the appropriate federal tax return.
- Sign the financial aid form with the electronic pin number.
- Notification will be sent of grant/loan eligibility.
- Return Master Promissory Note
- Return Stafford Loan Interview
- Complete Stafford Loan Interview online www.nela.net
- Go to Mapping Your Future Entrance Counseling link at the bottom of the web page.
Submit letters of recommendation from two persons familiar (non-family) with the applicant's ability to successfully pursue the program.
Step 4Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended to be sent directly to the Christian Ministry Online office.
Northwest Nazarene University
ATTN: CMO BA / Stacey Little
623 S. University Boulevard
Nampa, ID 83686
NOTE: An official high school transcript is required from students transferring less than 28 credits
Step 5If English is not your native language, you must also submit a minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
Acceptance will be determined when the above are met AND the individual has an overall grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 in all previous academic college course work. (Individuals with a GPA of less than 2.0 may apply for provisional acceptance for one semester.)